Re: bug: kernel bug when unbinding EFI framebuffer

Ah that explains it. I did not realize that nouveau already unregisters the framebuffer.

To answer your question on why: I wanted to isolate a GPU so that I pass it forward to a VM. However, as I understand now, I shouldn’t need to touch the EFI framebuffer when using nouveau.

Best regards,

Fabian Mastenbroek