Character attributes in fb console

Hi foilks,

I'm starting to look into the fb console code and I have a couple questions:

- Is this the right list to ask questions about architecture and features?
- Do we have a roadmap of things we want to add/remove/refactor?
- Is there a comprehensive set of documents about the API,
architecture and expected behavior?

I guess I am looking for a developer getting started path.

Cheers,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Bánffy