related to frame buffer rotation to 180 degree

Hello,

I using i/MX6Q processor with Linux Kernel 3.0.35 version with 3.5 inch RGB type ORTUSTECH LCD display.

I want to rotate my LCD screen to 180 degree from current position.
I tried out to pass digits by use of echo to fb0 and fbcon in /sys/class/graphics/fb0 and fbcon but still nothing happen, I can do mirror my display but not rotate.

I write full details, what I had done for rotation at below link, please refer it once for full details

https://community.freescale.com/thread/346492

Help me about this to solve this issue, it will benefit me a lot.

--
Thanks and Regards,

JAYMIN DABHI
Embedded Engineer

Delta Embedded Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
BAT House, 720/10 Navi Peth,
Plot-985, off LBS Road,
Pune - 411030.  India.

Tel: +91 (20) 2453 0811
www.deltaembedded.in

may contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and

DISCLAIMER
This email message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
The opinions / views expressed in the mail or its attachments are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the sender's organization.

Although we have taken every reasonable care to ensure the mail is free of viruses / computer threats, the responsibility of ensuring security lies with the recipient. The sender, sending organization and ISP cannot accept responsibility or liability for any damage arising from the use of this email or its attachments.