Temporary fbdev maintainership for 3.8 merge window

Hi Florian, all,

Florian told me he's very busy for the time being, and this probably
last at least until sometime early December. The merge window is coming
near, and instead of everybody sending their fbdev related patches
directly to Linus, I offer my services as a temporary fbdev maintainer
for the next merge window.

Florian, say if this is not what you intended (the details were left a
bit open in our private emails).

I don't have the capacity to really review much of the patches, so I'd
probably only pull things that are quite clear or specific to one
particular driver.

If you have just a few patches, I can apply them directly. If you have
more, please send a proper pull request to me.

If you still have some fbdev related fixes for 3.7, send them very soon,
as the next -rc may be the last. I'm planning to send a pull request
with omapdss fixes tomorrow.

 Tomi