I80 interface on S3C and manual command mode

Hi,

I'm working on porting a kernel to a device which has an epaper-controller
connected to the I80 interface of an S3C2416 and uses its "manual command
mode", via SIFCCON[0,1,2], as the datasheet calls it.

While digging around the mailinglists I found patches by Inki Dae that
implement the I80 basics. (cpu_mode struct and probe_win).

As there are multiple versions available in the fbdev patchwork and the i80
interface seems to have been dropped in the latest version from 2011-04 I'd
like ask if there are "final" versions laying around somewhere.

Also, to not reinvent the wheel, does an implementation of the i80 interface
[via SIFCCONx] for s3c-fb exist somewhere per chance?

Thanks
Heiko