vt & fbcon changes

Hi James,

How is your refactoring of vt (and fbcon) progressing?

Last commit visible in your GIT tree [1] dates back to last November...

I'm looking at resuming my ref-counted framebuffer work though would
like to avoid duplicate work with your vt changes (and/or big merging
conflicts).

>From first glance registered_fb[] is the biggest source of conflict,
in your patches you are dropping (most) of its use as you kill con2fb_map[]
in fbcon.c -- on my side I am planning to convert con2fb_map from char
to struct fb_info*

Thanks,
Bruno

[1] http://git.infradead.org/users/jsimmons/linuxconsole-2.6.git