frame buffer on PXA320

Hi!

   I forward this email to the proper list.

Hello,
I have a board Toradex Colibri PXA320 with linux (2.6.31).
Could anybody tell me how can I set up framebuffer for 800x600 24 bits per
pixel mode?
The picture is blinking on the screen.
With another modes framebuffer works fine, e.g. 16bpp.
There are correct values in LCD controller registers and GPIO pins are set
well too.

In file "drivers/video/pxafb.c" I found this code:

if (fbi->fb.var.bits_per_pixel >= 16)
                fb_dealloc_cmap(&fbi->fb.cmap);

Why do we deallocate color map in struct fb_info if bits per pixel is more
than 16?
Thus fb_info.cmap = NULL and I can't use ioctl request FBIOGETCMAP and
can't play with different color maps.
Or may be it's not a color map issue?

Thanks,
Best regards,