How to allocate framebuffer bigger than 4MB

Hi,

I have a question how to allocate framebuffer bigger than 4MB.
I usually allocate framebuffer via dma_alloc_writecombine.

When I use dma_alloc_writecombine, I can allocate framebuffer less
than 4MB due to MAX_ORDER(11).
Before 2.6.36, I allocated framebuffer via bootmem and then I remaped
the fb via ioremap_wc for non-cacheable operation.
But from 2.6.36, I cannot use ioremap_wc for the memory which is
allocate by kernel.
How can I allocate framebuffer bigger than 4MB ?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Best regards,
Jonhun Han.