Framebuffer HOWTO 1.3 released today!

After ten years' hiatus, I have converted the original Framebuffer HOWTO
document from LinuxDoc to DocBook xml. It is now up on my programming
page at http://www.munted.org.uk/programming/

A copy has also gone to the Linux Documentation Project website and
replaces all previous versions.

Enjoy!

I am now about to start writing release 2.0 of this document with
updated details. I know that between kernel 2.2.x and 2.6.x there was a
huge amount of changes made on the framebuffers. In order to bring up to
date I need to know about changes and updates that were made between
2001 to 2010.

All comments welcome!
--
http://www.munted.org.uk

One very high maintenance cat living here.