Re: My goal

Please week up James!
Over the world are around 10 versions of multiseat:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiseat_configuration
Microsoft Multipoint is in the count. What You will do better?
Of course i am addicted to this thing. I even created small project here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/multiseat-gk/

You can make complete the VGAarbiter
http://www.x.org/wiki/VgaArbiter
or You can complete the proxy server of X, which is started by Tiago Vignatti
and has name X address translator (xat) , but i don't have link. You need proxy
if You will emulate multiple X servers on single multiheaded X server. xat
works because Peter Hutterer created multi pointer X server, which basicaly
fit for needs of multiseat. I suppose xat proxy require big changes in X
server as result development stalled.
Commercial proxy version runs since 2002 , userful.com.

Cheers,
Aivils