ext4 recovery

Hi,

Say I started with 1 disk using LVM with an ext4 partition.
I then added another disk. Added it to the LVM group, expanded the
ext4 partition to then fill 2 disks.
I then added another disk. Added it to the LVM group, expanded the
ext4 partition to then fill 3 disks.

One of the disk has now failed.
Are there any tools available for ext4 that could help recover this?
Note, I am a single user, not a company, so there is no money to give
to a data recovery company, so I wish to try myself.

Is there a mount option that will mount an ext4 partition even if
there are lots of sector errors, or a missing disk. So, at least some
of the files will be recoverable.
Or a tool that will scan the disk for super blocks, then find inodes
and then find the sector location of the files, even if they don't
have filenames.

Kind Regards

James