e4crypt - Possible to Change Passphrase?

Is it possible to change the passphrase of a folder encrypted using e4crypt set_policy?

Looking through the documentation it appears the answer is no, but I haven't found anything that addresses that specifically.

I'm assuming I'd need to copy everything from one directory to another with a different policy then delete the originals, or generate some random data to use as a passphrase then encrypt that with the actual user passphrase?

Thanks,
--Matt Grochowalski