Backport Ext4 Crypto Patches from 4.4 to 4.1

Hello,

I recently stumbled over the "ext4 changes for 4.4" pull request [1]
on lkml and gladly appreciate the work being done there. Especially
the fixes for ext4 crypto are interesting to me, as I'm planning to
use it for an upcoming product. Unfortunately, that product is fixed
to using kernel 4.1, and there is not much I can do about that. Are
there plans to backport the fixes for ext4 crypto from 4.4 to 4.1?
Since they fix some quite severe problems, they are basically a must
for users of ext4 crypto (to quote Theodore Ts'o: "Anyone wishing to
use the encryption feature should backport all of the ext4 crypto
patches up to 4.4 to get fixes to a memory leak and file system
corruption bug.").

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Johannes

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/11/6/417