Re: [v16 0/4] ext4: add project quota support

Hi Li,

The ext4 project quota patches are in the ext4.git tree and are
planned to be merged during this merge window.  I've already made some
changes to fix problems that were reported by zero day testting
service (when CONFIG_QUOTA was not enabled, for example).  Since
you've reported that the only changes in this patch series was to
rebase it to the 4.4 kernel, I don't plan to be taking a close look at
this version of the patches; please let me know if there were any
changes beyond just the rebasing changes.

Also, if you could take a look at the project quota patches in the
ext4.git tree, please let me know if you have changes you would like
since this is what I plan to be sending to Linus in the next few days.

Many thanks!

						- Ted