Re: xfstests failures w/ metadata_csum

* Darrick J. Wong <darrick.wong@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Could you remind me which xfstests are failing in 3.18-rc3+ with metadata_csum
> enabled?  I think you said generic/034, generic/321, and generic/322, but were
> there more?

Hi Darrick:

The other failing test is generic/325 - you've got the others right.  Note that
I may be an xfstests version ahead of xfstests-bld, so depending on what you're
running, you may not see all of those.  (Gonna stick closer to xfstests-bld
from now on.)  The failures are the same in the inline data test scenario.

Thanks for looking at this!

Eric