Re: more resize breakage

Darrick,

I don't think the problem which Eric reported in the head of this
thread is fixed by one of your patches, but you did send some patches
which I think would fix some resize bugs, which are setting on the
ext4 "dev" branch for the next merge window.

It's too late for me to deal with this tonight, but I'll run a quick
check and see if Eric's repro fails with the tip of the ext4 patch
queue.

Eric, thanks for creating this tool; I think it will incredibly
helpful in terms of finding and fixing some of these edge cases.

Cheers,

					- Ted