From: "Theodore Ts'o" <tytso@xxxxxxx>
To: lczerner@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: linux-ext4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2014 11:58:06 PM
Subject: Design document for data checks for ext4

Hi Lukas,

Have you had a chance to start working on a design document, or at
least an exploration of the possible design space for adding data
checksums to ext4?

It would be great if you could send out an e-mail with your initial
thoughts so we can start discussing it on e-mail and on upcoming
conference calls.

Thanks!!

                                        - Ted