Re: page eviction from the buddy cache

Bernd,

I fact marking REQ_META will help with io scheduler().
I and Andrew will discuss it's some time ago, but don't expect a too much performance improvements
anyway - i will pickup patch from Intel jira and ask performance engineer to evaluate it.

bw. My problem is in memory caching.
I may rewrite a buddy cache to avoid using a page cache at all as these pages but LRU aging will lost.