Re: Ext4 developer's get-together at Collaboration Summit/LSFMM

On 03/08/2013 12:24 PM, Theodore Ts'o wrote:
I've confirmed with Angela that we will have a room at Collaboration
Summit on Wednesday, April 17th.  We'll have the room starting at
11:30am to 4:30pm.  If you plan to come, please let know so I can have
an accurate count.

Since Andreas won't be able to make it, I'm also planning to schedule a
short time for us to chat on Friday.  Since the schedule for the LSF
hasn't been finalized yet, stay tuned.  If there is a BOF time on Friday
afternoon, that's probably when I'll try to schedule something.
Otherwise, we'll try for either during lunch or dinner on Friday.

Cheers,

Any chance to move this time slot to the morning or, even better, an earlier day in the week?

We have a track on IO & file systems that this overlaps with on Wednesday. Updates from FusionIO on their new, byte addressable parts and an open source file system and a panel at the end of the day for LSF people who are at both....

ric