Ubuntu Ext4 regression testing

The Ubuntu kernel team has been putting some automated testing
infrastructure in place. We are very interested in engaging with
the appropriate upstream developers. We have been running the
xfstests that come as part of the autotest testing framework.
Some of these tests fail or never complete when run against an
Ext4 file-system. Our initial questions are:

1. Is this an appropriate set of tests to be run as regression
   tests?

2. Is there a list of the xfstests that are appropriate for
   Ext4?

3. Are there additional regression tests that would be beneficial
   to the Linux community for us to be running?

Test results can be found at:
    http://kernel.ubuntu.com/testing/index.html

Thanks
Brad