Storing inode block device information in struct sb_info

 I am trying to separate metadata from data and mount it seperately on
a block device.I have an idea abt how to separate it ,  a) Parsing a
new inode device mount point b) Storing inode block device information
in struct sb_info

I had some doubts and confusions related to storing the inode block
device information in struct ext4_sb_info.
I am not sure about how to go about doing it. I guess that it can be
done by mounting the block device in the VFS first and then storing it
in struct ext4_sb_info in ext4.h header file.

Any help would be really appreciated.