Re: flashing large eMMC partitions with ext4

Many Thanks for the reply.

In both the ways you have shown, the eMMC device needs
to be zeroed in advance. But so far as I know, writing
4G bytes of zeros and writing 4G bytes of real data has
no difference. So this does not solve the problem.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Any other options?

Thanks
Robin