Re: Atomic non-durable file write API

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 8:30 PM, Christian Stroetmann
<stroetmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Btw.: There is even no analogy: "The concepts are the same".

So? Doesn't mean you implement full ACID DB-like transactions.

>>> benchmarked in which way.
>>
>> Maybe, but still no indication of why.
>
> If you have a solution, then you really should show other persons the
> working source code.

I don't have source code.
Are you not capable of reasoning about something without having
concrete source code?

> For me speaking: I like such technologies and I'm also interested in your
> attempts.

Writing code is a lot of work and one should have the design clear
before writing code, IMO.

Olaf