Next3 snapshots for everyone :-)

Hi All,

Next3 version 1.0.12 was released today:
http://next3.sf.net/

In this release, the installation process was made simpler and faster:

- There is no need to patch and rebuild the kernel.
- Patched e2fsprogs come pre-compiled with names like mkfs.next3,
  fsck.next3 and can be installed along side the standard e2fsprogs.
- The Makefile has a 'make test' that runs next3 tests on a loop mounted
  image without installing any files on your system (only insmod).

The release was tested on Ubuntu desktop releases 9.10 and 10.4
and can work on any system with kernel versions 2.6.27 to 2.6.33.

I would be glad to know if Next3 was tested on other distributions.
Please send your feedbacks to next3-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and state the distribution and kernel version which you are using.

Thanks for helping me deliver simple and friendly Next3 snapshots to everyone,
Amir.