Question about ext4 online defrag test case

Hi Ted,

E2defrag should hopefully be releasable in Karmic+1.
There are still a lot of bugs that are still being fixed in the defrag code,
some of which could cause data loss. They work fine
if the system isn't under stress, sure, but acid test is to make sure
things work OK even when the system is under memory pressure and
swapping heavily, or when the file is being actively modified at the point
where the defrag takes place.

I found your comment about ext4 online defrag on Ubuntu BBS by accident.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/e2fsprogs/+bug/321528

I would like to address this problem so I ran e4defrag on the system
which was under memory pressure. But unfortunately I could not find the bug.
If you have already known how to reproduce this kind of problem,
could you teach me how?

Regards,
Akira Fujita