why unlikely(rsv) in ext3_clear_inode()?

Please see: e6022603b9aa7d61d20b392e69edcdbbc1789969

Having a look at the LKML archives this was raised back in 2006:
http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/6/23/337

I'm not interested in whether unlikely() actually helps here.

I'm still missing _why_ rsv is mostly NULL at this callsite, as Andrew
asserted here:
http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/6/23/400

And then Steve here: http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/6/24/76