Re: Porting Zfs features to ext2/3

Eric Anopolsky wrote:
Please let me know if I'm getting off topic for the ext4-devel list. My
point is not to advocate ZFS over ext3/4 since ZFS still has its share
of issues. No resizing raidz vdevs, for example, and performance in
certain areas. My only point is to make it clear that ZFS on Linux is
available (and not necessarily a bad choice) to people reading the
ext4-devel mailing list looking for ZFS-like features like the original
poster.