Multicast: handling of STA disconnect

Hi Nikolay,

I have some query on multicast. When streams running on an STA and STA
disconnected due to some reason. So, until the MDB is timed out the
stream will be forwarded to the port and in turn to the driver and
dropps there as no such STA.

So, is the multicast_eht handling this scenario to take any action
immediately? If not, can we do this to take quick action to reduce
overhead of memory and driver?

I have an idea on this. Can we mark this port group (MDB entry) as
INACTIVE from the WiFi disconnect event and skip forwarding the stream
to this port in br_multicast_flood by applying the check? I can share
the patch on this.

Thanks,
UjjaL Roy