Re: [Lf-announce] Experience LinuxCon From Your Desk - Live Video Streaming

I wish I could make even the electronic version advertised...

So after the 16th when the videos are released, is there a
subscription fee?

Please let me know where and how much.

Thanks!

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Linux Foundation Events
<events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Experience LinuxCon From Your Desk - Live Video Streaming
> August 10-12, 2010
> ================
> Can't make it to Boston next week for LinuxCon, the leading technical
> conference for All Matters Linux?  You can still take advantage of the
> amazing content this event has to offer.
> Live video streaming will be available for all of our keynote sessions, as
> well as twelve hand picked conference sessions guaranteed to inform and
> entertain.
> View Streamed Sessions
> here: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/live-video-streaming
> You can view one day - or all three.  The choice is up to you! And, if you
> can't watch it live, archived videos will be available beginning Monday,
> August 16th, so you can view sessions as your schedule allows.
> Register for Video Streaming
> Now: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon/live-video-streaming
> Live video streaming will be broadcast beginning at 9:00am eastern standard
> time.
> Only $20 a day or all three days for $50!
> Questions?  Contact us at events (at) linuxfoundation.org

---
NOTE: If it is important CALL ME - I may miss email,
which I do NOT normally check on weekends nor on
a regular basis during any other day.
---
LD Landis - N0YRQ - de la tierra del encanto
3960 Schooner Loop, Las Cruces, NM 88012
575-448-1763  N32 21'48.28" W106 46'5.80"