Re: Hardware requirements for bridging wired+wireless together

Unfortunately the concept of a native 802.11 interface got removed from
the kernel a few months ago. This is a great shame, since it means that
it's now impossible to write qdiscs that work correctly for WiFi when
using 802.11's own priority mechanisms as well. The wlan0 interface is a
virtual interface that works with 802.3 format frames.

Simon