Net wiki import to the LF drupal site

Networking working group,

I have an example of the import of the Networking wiki into the LF
drupal environment:

https://corp-dev.linuxfoundation.org/collaborate/workgroups/networking

Members who join have edit rights to all the pages similar to a wiki.

I have installed a LaTex interpreter so the math capability works with a
small change you use <tex> rather than <math> tags.

We will put in all the apache redirects so there will be no dead links.

Let me know if there are any changes you need before the import into
production. And then I will import into the production site on Thursday,
November 12th if I don't hear anything back.

--
David Ames