Help Needed for ebtables.

Hi All,

We are planning to add a feature to not allow the hosts connected to the same gateway to communicate with each other – Would ebtables be a good option to implement (on the gateway) it. Could we do it by adding a rule in the ebtables for dropping a frame based on it’s destination MAC address if it is there in the list of forbidden MACs. We could add to this list the MAC address of each station that joins the network. Let me know what you think

Please let me know if you want any other details about my setup. Please provide me help on this topic.

Thanks and regards,

Rahul Bhardwaj

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.