About Bridge Performance Problem Question...

Hi. My name is Seong Hoon working for company which makes DB Security Solution.

A part of our solution has been produced by using bridge on Linux box.

Unfortunately, We offered the solution to our customer but we had a bridge performance problem.

Through the google web site, I searched the many sites about the performance of bridge.

But I cannot catch the right solution.

It is the block diagram before we organized it.

Before configuration
WAS <--------> Switch <---------> DB Server

After configuration
WAS <--------> Switch <---------> Our product using the bridge. -------> DB Server

One service in my customer site finishes after DB Connection, SQL Query execution (it takes 0.5 seconds) and DB Connection Close excute 150 times.

Before configuration, I took 71.269 seconds in the test results.

And After configuration, I took 94.633 seconds in the test results.

The bridge performance is a little down.

I think my customer feels uncomfotable because 150 execution time which the bridge speed of performance degradation combined is big time.

I don't know the result is right above.

Please, give me information about how to upgrade bridge performance.

My Mail Address : junsan12@xxxxxxxxx