Re: sigsegv from rstpd on ppc

What code are you using? And from where? All the code I can find in
epoll_loop.c has things like:

for (i = 0; i < r; i++) {
    struct epoll_event_handler *p = ev[i].data.ptr;
    if (p != NULL)
      p->ref_ev = &ev[i];
}

Maybe ev[i].data.ptr is NULL and causing the crash. This can happen
when we have indicated that we don't want epoll to tell us events for
this fd anymore but an earlier event is still returned by epoll.

Another thing is that all the bridge changes needed for userspace STP
are there only in Linux 2.6.22. So you will not be able to use rstpd
on 2.6.19.