unidirectional traffic and flooding

Suppose there is a unidirectional traffic only (for instance UDP) to one of the devices connected to a bridge. At the beginning, the bridge will learn the location of this device from gracious ARP. However, after the timeout the bridge will forget this information and since there is no traffic from that device (remember, the traffic is unidirectional, i.e. to the device only) it will start flooding... and will continue to do so forever.

I have a feeling that I must be not the first person to encounter this problem. Any ideas ?