Re: BitTorrent still crashes Linux firewall running bridging :-(

Jay Libove wrote:
Unfortunately, I did speak too soon, dammit. Even after replacing the
Quad Tulip card with three independent Ethernet cards, BitTorrent
(actually, Azureus) downloads are still regularly crashing this Linux
firewall running bridging.

So, back to the drawing board. What's the next diagnostic step? I guess
I could just kill the VoIP device for a day or two. Who needs home phone
service, anyway? Oh, yeah, wait, my wife... So, next diagnostic steps,
please?

Try capturing an oops using serial console or netconsole and post it.