Rule element "direction" that previously was only part of the interface policy rules is now part of all policy rules.

tidy
Few versions ago I had to add option "-m icmp" (and "-m udp", "-m tcp") because I've discovered that iptables-restore on some systems (linksys sveasoft firmware, iptables v1.
May 12, 2005 Firewall Builder v2. Some code changes were made to make the code comiple and work on Solaris.
Ipfilter policy using run-time substitution of dynamic interface addresses will be functional even if these interfaces are down or do not have IP address. Export library operation failed if user exported two libraries with groups or rules in one library referencing objects in the other.

GIF image