Re: rstp for 2.4 kernel: port state keeps changing

For me, I ma building for Embedded platform.
Go to Directory where the Makefile is and do this:

make -C  $LINUX_DIR  SUBDIRS=$PWD  modules
LINUX_DIR should point to LINUX directory

LINUX_DIR=/home/swdev/PPC/linux/   as example

-Marc.

             Pasakorn Tiwatthanont
             <ptiwatthanont@xxxxxxxxx>
             Sent by:                                                                                                To
             bridge-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx               Marc Obbad/SMSC@SMSC
                                                                                                                     cc
                                                         bridge-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
             03/15/2007 01:56 AM                         netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                                Subject
                                                         Re:  rstp for 2.4 kernel: port state keeps changing
                      Please respond to
                   ptiwatthanont@xxxxxxxxx

Dear,    I tried to patch rstp-2.4.zip but I can not compile it.
If don't take your time too much, please explain me how to use
this patch files.

Thank you very much
iPAS

Marc.Obbad@xxxxxxxx wrote:
      I have downloaded RSTP from this site:

            http://developer.osdl.org/shemminger/prototypes/rstp-2.4.zip

      -Marc

                   Stephen Hemminger

                   <shemminger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                   Sent by:
                   bridge-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx               Marc Obbad/SMSC@SMSC

      cc
                                                               netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                   03/09/2007 01:55 PM
      Subject
                                                               Re:  rstp for 2.4 kernel: port state keeps
      changing

      On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:24:40 -0500