[Bridge] Multiple bridges in one box

Hi,

I'm looking at building a box like this and I'm wondering if it's doable.

My box has 13 NiCS made up of 1 onboard NIC and 3 4-port NiCs.
I want to make  bridges consisting say br0(bridging eth0 and eth1),
br1(briding eth2 and eth3), br2(briding eth4 and eth5), and so on.

Secondly can I bridge a tun device with a physical device, say tun0 and eth0
bridged to form br0.

Thanks,

Philologus...

====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.