[Bridge] Passing vlan tagged packets through linux bridge

Hi

 I have some problem with passing vlan tagged packets through linux bridge.
 In the linux box eth0 , eth1  are add to br0 and the bridge is up and working correctly.
 I 've connected eth0 to trunk port of switch A and eth1 to trunk port of switch B.
 port 1,2,3 of each switch are in vlan 1. I've 2 client in the same subnet , client A connected to port 1 of switch A and client B connected to port 1 of switch . the problem is when I ping client A from clinet B or viceversa ,I can't ping with more than 1470bytes packet size!
 ping will work fine by 1470byte packet size but ping with more than 1470bytes packet size will fail.
 any idea??

 KasrA