[Bridge] bridge+filter+failover+rules&state sync+traffic shaping

Tristan,

I believe there have been a few threads in the netfilter list talking about connection synching between cluster nodes.  I believe they have some scripts for this in the contrib directory on the distribution files.

We currently run a Linux-HA clustered bridge and it works great.  We aren't synching the connections at this time though.

Hope that helps,

Gary