[Bridge] Error in Bridge Settings!!

Let me first explain that I have the same problem in my Ethernet bridge
setup.

What I have determined, that there is a loop in my network but STP is
preventing a packet broacast storm. I have switches instead of hubs but
my primary bridge is broadcasting packets somehow, because when I unplug
the primary's Ethernet from our internal network then those messages
stop appearing. I am in the process of re-setting up that bridge so that
*hopefully* I wont be seeing this message in future. I wander if it
might be the HUBs you using.... they might be broadcasting any packet to
all ports and so your bridge will receive its own packets back to it?
Like I said - I have the same problem, but the setup still works and I
am trying to remove loops in my network to see if that *really* is the
cause to the error message.

Kind Regards
Etienne