[Bridge] Minimal transparent bridge

Hi Stephen,

Thanks, I'm familiar with your wiki, which has high quality content,
albeit a little light on quantity. :)

My original email asked what is the minimal steps to make a working
bridge for two links with identical network configurations. I think
this would be an excellent addition to the wiki. I'd volunteeer to
make the first pass at that, but so far I'm failing to achieve it
with the hardware+os platforms I have available to me. It seems like
it should be simple enough, and my initial reaction was to ignore the
hearsay, but when after trying several things still didn't have
success, I had to be able to rule out the hearsay.

Jim