[Bridge] Bridging EAPOL

Hi,

I'm trying to bridge a WLAN interface to a Wired interface on a WRTG54GS.
I'm using openwrt package.

I want to let EAPol messages go through the bridge but it does not work.

EAPOL start message uses as destination mac 01:80:c2:00:00:03.  If I run
tcpdump on the
Wireless interface I can see the packet come in.  But it never gets out on
the network interface.

I wrote a program to listen in promisc. mode and send back the packet toward
the outgoing interface
(vlan0) and I can see the packet in tcpdump on vlan0 interface now.

The problem is that even if I see the packet in tcpdump on vlan0 (and I even
tried to send it to eth0 with
the same results) I don't see the packet transmitted on the wire.

I am running ethereal on a client pc connected to a lan port and nothing
shows up on ethereal.

If I change the destination address to another multicast address
(01:80:c3:00:00:03) instead, the
Packet goes through and reaches my client PC and I can see the packet in
Ethereal.

Question:  What do I have to do to let packets with d-mac 01:80:c2:00:00:03
through the switch/bridge/firewall/

For you info.  EAP packets have ethertype=0x888e.

Regards, Andre Beliveau