From: Ben Greear
To: bridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 28.09.2005 19:15
Subject: [Bridge] Bridge benchmarks?

I am curious if anyone has benchmarks for bridging GigE networks.

On my hardware, I am unable to go much beyound about 920Mbps
(bi-directional).  I was hoping for 970+ Mbps (MTU sized pkts).

If anyone has been able to get these sorts of numbers, I'd love
to hear the hardware setup and/or tuning parameters.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 <<ATT222785.txt>>

Disclaimer

This message may contain confidential information solely for its
intended recipients and others may not distribute, copy or use it. If
you have received this communication in error please tell us either by
return e-mail or at the numbers above and delete it, and any copies of
it.