From: Vinay Sharma
To: Josef Brunner
Sent: 8/2/2005 1:43 PM
Subject: RE: [Bridge] bridge firewall problem

hi
    when i applied some command and then check the
status of ebtables via service ebtables status it
gives the message ebtbles dead but subsys locked what
its mean?
   and when i issue service ebtables save it save its
configuration can u tell me the location of ebtables
configuration files
    and hopping that u r not getting angry with my
funny questions

thanks for yr cooperations
  vinay

Vinay sharma