[Bridge] bridge firewall

Thanks Ryan,

That answers one of my major questions. I was not sure if I should have snort sniff on /dev/eth1 (a nic that is part of my bridge) or /dev/br0
(the bridge interface I created). I would assume that snort capture is very similar to tcpdump and sniffing on /dev/br0 would work fine. I will
give that a shot. Now I wonder if iptables can block traffic on the bridge? If so, would the recipes call the bridge interface or one of the
specific interfaces that are active in the bridge ie. /dev/br0 or /dev/eth1?

Thanks,

Hugh

* Ryan McConigley <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2005-07-01 08:35:21]: