[Bridge] Multicast

Two mistakes I made:
1) Bridge's set_multicast_list() is never called. Only devices that create
sk_buff-s are notified of changes to mc_list member in their net_device
structure.

2) Even if someone did call it, the information in mc_list is not sufficient
to use it in implementation of multicast.

I have learned however that by implementing IGMP snooping in bridge I could
learn enough to 'properly' support multicast. By monitoring multicast group
joins and leaves I should be able to tell to which ports a multicast frame
should be forwarded.

Tomo