[Bridge] Bridge not working on arm embedded platform

This is xscale, right?

The last time I checked, an extra patch to the ixp425 ethernet driver
was required if you were running with ebtables enabled.  That was on a
2.4.x kernel and several months ago, I don't know if it's still necessary.

My 0.02 credits,
-M

--

Mark S. Mathews

AbsoluteValue Systems      Web:    http://www.linux-wlan.com
721-D North Drive          e-mail: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Melbourne, FL 32934        Phone:  321.259.0737
USA                        Fax:    321.259.0286