[Bridge] Hotmail login error with bridge

Hi All,

I am having trouble in Ethernet bridge and 802.1Q VLAN, I have the
following network:

   Internet

  Gateway ( UPNP device)

     H u b    ( one normal hub or switch , no VLAN)
      |   \
      |    \
      |     \
   Some 802.1Q VLAN Switches ( their uplink port is tagged)

Our PCs connect with these VLAN Switches, they access Internet through
the UPNP gateway, It works fine, from the gateway, we can see these VLAN
ID of PCs;  but when I insert one Ethernet bridge box ( one linux box,
kernel 2.4.26, ebtables-brnf-6_vs_2.4.26 patch) between the gateway and
the Hub, some changed:
i was not able to log  in hotmail.
 For exemple, with hotmail, the https transaction was done, but a basic
error message
 prompt on navigator (DNS error or server not found).
Except the above, others  work fine, very strange!
If have no this Ethernet bridge, it works fine, but the Ethernet bridge
is only transparent bridge.
The UPNP box can act as a universal gateway for these PCs under it, no
matter what their IP are, maybe a dynamic IP, or any fixed IP.

That's my trouble, could you give me your idea? Thank you very much!
If you need more info on it, please let me know soon!

Thank you very much!

Kingz